I have been waiting for this and I just signed up for Visual.ly, guess what, I already love it. Thanks to their service we will soon be able to create infographics the easy way, if there is such a thing, but I believe it will make our life a bit easier. Anyway, here is an inforgraphic of me:
And here is one of me vs Rand Fishkin. It’s like Woody Allen fighting Mike Tyson:
Ha, I am a little speck of interest compared to him, although I seem to be more social and more responsive. PS. Rand, I don’t retweet to much, which means you should retweet more, there are plenty of good thing on the net
Well, if you are an infographic lover like myself, you are going love visual.ly, a place to visualize the world. I really can’t wait to see what their program will look like, I’m guessing they will have premade infographic templates that will be populated by the data from a single URL, just like the ones above were created for my twitter profile. Anyway, even with premade templates I am sure they will look amazing as there is plenty of data I would like to visualize, and with this I hope I will get the chance to do so.
About The Author
Zarko Zivkovic is the founder and CEO of Practical SEO and also a passionate blogger. All of his free time he dedicates to his Practical SEO blog and giving free advice as well as participating in the blogging community.
Connect with me on Facebook | Twitter | Google + | LinkedIn
- Keyword Rich Anchored Links Everywhere Or Building Authority With More Natural Looking Links
- List of 30 Do Follow Websites to Submit Your Articles
- Link Building Campaign, How to Prepare and Where to Start
- Panda and Penguin, Both Are here .. Tell me How I am Going To Market my Website
- Link Building Using Social Media – Social Media Influence Rankings