If you want more readers, more free traffic to your website and a permanent backlink to your blog, Practical SEO now offers guest blogging. You can now share your opinion, your useful tips and tricks, your favorite resources and attract more visitors to your blog and show off your writing skills by becoming a guest blogger at Practical SEO.
Practical SEO invites you to submit your guest blog post showing your knowledge to our readers which derive from a vast blogging and SEO tech community.
Benefits of Guest Blogging at Practical SEO
You get free targeted traffic to your blog. Practical SEO blog is read by bloggers, SEO experts, internet marketers and a vast number of bloggers from the tech community.
You will also receive free social media promotion on a vast number of social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Digg etc… Total number of followers in our social media community is over 10,000+ and rising.
Your article will be featured on our homepage for all of our visitors to see.
You will get free backlinks to your website, permanent do follow backlinks.
You can submit as many articles as you like showcasing your skills and earning more trust and backlinks from our blog.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
Edit: In the light of the recent guest post we have been receiving we want to make things clear:
- No fluff articles meant for article directories, you are just wasting out time and yours as well.
- Don’t send us topics we already fully covered on our blog, no sense in doing that
- Now read the usual guidelines
What Kind of Articles will be accepted:
- We will only accept articles on related topics, SEO niche and internet marketing. Look around our blog and get a feel for what types of articles will be accepted. Concentrate on SEO, marketing, social media, blogging, WordPress, Google and search engines and all related tips and tricks.
- We will only accept original and unique content that is not published anywhere else on the web in its original or modified form.
Articles that will not be accepted:
- Articles found elsewhere on the web. If your article posted here is found somewhere else on the web later it will be removed from our blog.
- Promotional articles for a product or service
- Articles with links to unrelated sites
- General articles without useful content
- Articles with inappropriate language
- Linking to banned sites and redirects, adult content will not be tolerated and the users will be banned
- Submitting copyrighted content and images
Guest Blogging Article Format
Before you go over the guidelines for guest post article formats you can go over the articles posted on the blog and get a feel for it.
- Add a meta description with keywords at the beginning of the article.
- You can add bullet points, number lists, bold text, anything that you like to make the article optimized and looking the way you want it.
- Please add subheadings in bold with larger font.
- There is no maximum for links links given that the links from the body are highly related to your topic, if they are not we will either remove them or deny the post, its up to you, if you can’t find a related link to link from within the post you can use your author bio to link to whatever you want, unless its porn, gambling etc…
- Article byline needs to be added with something about the author. Do not use common article directory resource box, write something about yourself and add a pitch at the bottom with your keyword link/links.
- Send at least one image that will go with the post. Do not use copyrighted images; only send images under Creative Commons license.
- Send us an email connected to your Gravatar, all our authors have full author priviledges
- Include a link to to at least one or all of the following: Facebook profile/page, Google+ profile/page, Twitter profile, LinkedIn profile
How to Submit Guest Post Articles
You can send your articles in MS word or txt format along with an image for the article at email@example.com
If you have any questions add them to the body of the mail, not in the document. We will publish your article usually in the next 72 hours if it passes all the guidelines listed here. We retain the right to reject any article without further notice. If your article is accepted you will receive a confirmation mail.
We strongly encourage you to promote your article on social media sites and on your blog once it is published.